Monday, March 9, 2009

a kate moss size would be ideal

(this is me. the picture was taken on February 9, 2009. now, i'm one kilo thinner)

Last week I was in this fitness center near my office
. This guy (mr. x) was measuring my height, weight and fat. From his muscles everyone could tell for sure that mr. x has his daily dose of fitness, maybe twice a day. So, this was my conversation with him:

mr. x: okay, lets measure the fat on your triceps *he hold my arm and measure the triceps (the part between your shoulder and elbow)*
me: okay *looking at him*
mr. x: hmmmmm...you are a 5
me: what does it mean? is it good or bad?
mr. x: no, you're just fat.
me: %$#$#@%&^*&(*)

YES, i died a little!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lo fitness di mana dit?

dita said...

susan waine

Anonymous said...

Yeah... i have to lay down many times.. taking you from several angles to make sure i got a very flat stomach and cheek picture of you! xD

dita said...

damn u hafiz! i'll be as skinny as kate moss by the time you arrived in Jakarta next month! hahahahaha
thanks for the picture, anyway, it's great!

waraney said...

and i'll say a depp size would be ideal for me! :)

dita said...

a depp size and face always ideal for me. LOL! :D

Anonymous said...

i love the watch... i love the boots... but i hate the glasses